Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I edit! You can check my website for more details.
Jun 27, 2023
I know exactly what wallpaper you're describing at the beginning of the chapter. I can't get it out of my head now
Touching grass so you can use that grass the next time you dream with your subconscious
These dreams are really just places to exercise all sorts of unreal fantasies ...
Jun 26, 2023
To:minatika
I'm actually really happy that you came to this conclusion! Wait and see what kind of silly things Kyle tries next! ;)
Jun 25, 2023
Yeah the joke is that these symbols aren't actually universal but Kyle has wormed his way into thinking they are. xD
I think my nonsense explanation is that Kyle doesn't actually know the language (yet?) so any attempt to pass something he writes himself just gets scrambled. I wanted to add something about how he actually can't even see any of the world's language because English is just imprinted over it, but I didn't feel the need to cover up that many plot holes.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was not expecting that realization at the end of the chapter. What that what he meant when he said he was beneath the tree and "enjoying" it?
Jun wants to be a kimono painter! That's awesome!!! A man after my own heart, he can paint me one. <3
It's actually almost unbelievable that nobody like echoed what Shiraito said to Ueda. Super supportive wowowow.
Hahaha, I've read A Rebours (and re: Dorian Gray, I'm quite sure Dorian Gray read it too!). I actually never liked the Decadent movement, and it probably did a lot of damaging things for the novel, but it's fun to see it referenced and interlaced here.
So Luke is literally telling people how to create Molotov Cocktails and it's somehow someone else's fault?
I like the opening of this chapter too, good pun and I liked that you had the characters commenting on Neil laughing at it too.
The violent downpour is like a mic drop....
A lot of healing was done this chapter, like the representation of undeserved guilt that Stan feels when a lot of things out of his control comes to light. Alice being an overprotective lesbian was a funny touch, nice!
Awwww, Ayano and Akari got some alone time! Honestly, really relate to just walking around and finding a really beautiful spot when my mind is full of junk! It declutters itself really easily when I do that.