Sep 19, 2026
Author's Commentary #932:
Time to talk about Chapter 932: Here comes the tiger.
He is here. As promised, I'll do Nodirbek Petrosian's bio to start things off.
ノディルベク・ペトロシアン (Nodirbek Petrosian) is how his name would be spelled in katakana.
His birthday is June 17th, which he shares with Soviet-Armenian grandmaster and 9th World Chess Champion, Tigran Vardani Petrosian.
His favorite piece is the knight.
While it's unknown what Nodirbek Petrosian's true playing strength is, what I will confirm is that he is unable to revert to his original human form and achieved his current form thanks to a DESPER. That isn't to say he's with the Desperado league, rather, he simply got challenged by someone who had a DESPER and ended up winning the match. At the very least, he's not a 100 elo dummy like his counterpart in Mimoko's dream.
I was debating having him challenge Mimoko to a game and either lose just like he did in the dream or lose in a more high-quality game. Considering I'm still a bit sick, I decided to just have him end up being a Mimoko fanboy. I feel like it works best.
That's all for this commentary. I hope you enjoyed it.